Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Class of 77 - 30 Years!

Alta Loma High School

Tami
Kim
Jill B.

Janice, Kim and Sam

Sarah Jill and Sam


These are pictures of my high school friends and I gathered for a pre-reunion party at the Upham home in Alta Loma, California. While a some of us have kept in touch for the last thirty years we had lost track of others. It was great to see everyone again.
You can tell a true friend when the minute you see one another - even if it has been twenty years - it feels as if you've never been apart.
The actual reunion was held saturday night at the Ontario Double Tree Hotel. I am still processing the whole experience. The night was to say the least..... strange in that I felt like I was stepping back in time. It seemed to me that many of my former class members still live as if they are still in high school - like they have never moved on.
Sarah and I agree that our curiosity has been satisfied and while we look forward to seeing our seminary friends again - we no longer feel the need to attend anymore high school reunions.

1 comment:

Rick Pie said...

I cannot believe it could possibly be 30 years. OH MY HECK!